4.06.2009

The worst is over, but you can have the best of me

So...I'm so ready for school to be over. I just have like, 30ish days and then it's summer. This summer is going to be great. I totally plan on spending at least 3 days a week with James. He is....amazing =]

I gotta review This Providence's new CD Who Are You Now? for newspaper. I think I'll put it on here after it gets published. I think it'll turn out really well. I like reviewing CD's and stuff like that cause it opens my eyes to what the artist is really trying to say. It's kinda awesome. =]

UGGGGGG
I have so much homework to do tonight and yet I don't wanna do it. I have like, 3 papers due in the next two weeks and I have to do a 45 minute presentaion on Uta Hagen and I have a lab in Physics that's due tomorrow. I think it's done, but I just gotta answer some questions. I dislike Physics sooo much.



OH, I forgot how good The Starting Line is. I hope they get off their break soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment