2.21.2010

It could be all these things...

I learned a few things today.
The first one is to not mess with Clint Eastwood. You don't need a reason why, just don't do it.

Next is how much people in the worship band actually care about me. The last 2 times I was supposed to play some bad stuff was going on in my life. The first time, I had a nervous breakdown because I thought that no one wanted me there and that I was just another person that no one really paid attention to. I know I'm not the best guitar player in the world but I've been though a lot and when you've been though as much as me, you can be allowed to not be that great at certain things. I love playing guitar, I just don't ever have the time for it, but that's another blog for another day. The 2nd time, I was in the hospital visiting my uncle who just got diagnosed with cancer. I was supposed to play in the band tonight but I didn't know. When I found out, after the talk, I felt horrible. If I do even the slightest thing wrong, I feel so guilt ridden. It sucks. But it happens. So anyway, I felt horrible but at the same time, I learned that the people in the band actually cared about me. Granted, they went through all the trouble of setting up the mic cause JJ doesn't have a pick up, but that can't be the whole reason...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment