9.14.2009

This is why I eat Facon

I think that the Swine Flu is just a cover up by the government to help the economy. I mean, how many people have you seen with those HUGE bottle of hand sanitizer or carrying around those little wipes? I know that within the past like, 3 weeks, I've seen way more of those than I should. But alas, I've started to become this way too. Not only did I wipe down my keyboard before finishing my page today for Newspaper, but I also took 3 pumps of hand sanitizer during the class. But for the record, I can't get sick. Starbucks can't afford to be missing any more people lately and I need the money to go to Colorado to visit my brother. I've never had a flu shot or had the flu, but watch me get it this year even after I'm being all careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment