3.03.2009

The Academy Is...

Ok, so I may or may not be interviewing the members of The Academy Is… on Sunday. I would feel really bad if I missed youth group, but this is a once in a lifetime chance for me to do this and I would die if I missed something like this.

Another thing that’s been on my mind a lot is my hours at Starbucks. I just talked to my manager about it cause I was only getting 5 hours and this next week I don’t even think I’m working next week. I asked him about it and he was nice about it. I would just feel really bad if I got into my school’s One Acts and had to cut back on hours right after I talked to him about it. Maybe he’ll understand and let me not work as much during the production but afterwards working more. I really would like to work more over the summer cause I am saving up for college and all that fun stuff. In this day and age it’s really hard to even find loose change on the ground, so I need all the help I can get for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment