3.22.2009

Propel

So, this past weekend, has been one of the best I can ever remember. Not only did I get a new phone, but I also got to hang out with James, not once, not twice but three times!

So my birthday date was super fun. I think I spent a little too much time on my phone but that's ok, right? lol But it was fun just being with him. I adore him so much. =] I love Dewey's Pizza. They are fantastic and their crust is really really good. I could just sit there forever eating that crust.

OH, idk why I'm thinking about it, but I got the entertainment editor position!!!

ANYWAY...

Swing dancing was a lot of fun, besides the part where my eye came into contact with Nick's elbow. I saw stars and couldn't see out of my left eye for about a minute. It still kinda hurts, but I'll be fine. If it still hurts tomorrow, I might ask my parents if I can go to the ER to make sure that I'm alright. But besides that, it was really fun. I love swing dancing so much and the guy I marry has to like it too cause I wanna be one of those old couples that goes to Casa Loma and dances =]

Ok, well, I'm off to bed. Sorry about the lack of posts, I've been really busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment