3.14.2009

Made From Corn

Today, we went to Estes Park and saw some really neat but not as charming as Fort Collins

OH! So I just heard Starstruck by 3OH!3 on a commercial and now I’m kinda mad cause now everyone is gonna know it.

But anyway, so we visited the place where Steven King got the idea for  The Shining. The Stanley Hotel was really neat and I think it would be really cool to stay there sometime, maybe that’ll help get me some ideas for stories, but not horror stories. 004 Stitch

I’ve been using this new thing on my laptop that can make panoramic photos and I’ve been going a little crazy with it. lol

Anyway, after our little visit to the Stanley, we went into Rocky Mountain National Park and walked around a little bit. OMG! It was so beautiful and I loved every moment of it. I love spending time with my family and being in the mountains so that was amazing.  We even got to see not one, not two, but three big horned rams! I took some pictures of them but my mom was the one that got the really good ones.

020 Stitch

That’s the mountains from the edge of this lake that was frozen over. There were some people ice fishing or doing something with the ice. But the ice was starting to crack and it was freaking me out.

024 Stitch

I love the mountains!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment