3.28.2009

And our hearts are on the everglow

Just talking to James this past week has confirmed my thoughts about our future. I feel so happy now that nothing can ever bring me down...oh...besides James being gone this weekend. I'm so mad that I can't see him but at least I'll see him tomorrow... =]

I really need to get this paper about Richard Wright written but I might just do it later this week and turn it on on Wed or Fri or something. I just need to get it done. I think if I just go to Starbucks and write it I'll be fine cause I won't get distracted or anything there.

I'm gonna go read The Great Gatsby now. It's...ok...for a book. I think I need to read it outside of school in order to like it more cause right now I just have to analyize it but oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment