3.10.2009

‘I stopped my whole show just so you could take a picture’

On Sunday, I went to Fubar and witnessed one of the best concerts I have ever seen. It was an acoustic show and quite fantastic if I do say so myself.  Not only were the bands amazing, but I was so close to the stage that I almost got hit in the face several times.  I had the most fantastic time and I have like, all of the songs that were played stuck in my head for ever now. 077

This is Evan Taubenfeld. He was way way better than I ever expected. Like, all of his songs were just so great and you could really tell that Evan was having a blast on stage. Since it was his first solo tour, one would think he would be nervous but he was the total opposite. He was really nice too and I promised him that when he comes back to St. Louis, I would have a hemp bracelet ready for him. I can’t wait for him to come back! =]

^ This is for his single, Cheater of the Year, which you can buy on iTunes.

095

Ok, now onto The Academy Is…! William was so amazing like, no joke. I am in love with him and I’m so happy that I got the chance to see him live. He even said my name and dedicated a song to one of my friends! William blew me away with how real he really was with the crowd and with his songs. His interaction with the audience was amazing and I love the fact that I was so close to him during the show. If you haven’t heard anything by The Academy Is… then I suggest that you go out and buy their CD cause they are amazing.  I don’t think I’m ever going to forget this night ever.  106

No comments:

Post a Comment