3.13.2009

Mugs

Ok, so right now I'm sitting in this little coffee shop next to my hotel and drinking some of the best coffee that I've ever had. That's right, Starbucks, someone is better than you. But anyway, I've been here for less than one day, and I already want to live here for the rest of my life. I'm in love with everything here. I visited Colorado State today and had a great time. That's going to be one of those school's that I HAVE to get into. I think I would have so much fun out here and it's a great place to learn as well.

Oh, by the way, this is what I saw this afternoon.


Yeah, be jealous. That's what I get to look at for this whole week that I'm here.

Anyway, CSU was really neat. I cannot wait to apply and see if they'll take me. Like, no joke, I really want to go there. But my heart is set on Columbia College Chicago. I'll just wait and see what God has to say about my plans for myself and see if they match His.

Everybody here is just so friendly and nice and I'm really gonna miss this enviroment when I go back home. But I miss James so much. Like, the whole time we were up in the parks, I kept thinking about him and how much he would like it out here cause there is so much to take pictures of. I can't wait to see him again =]

Oh, so I may or may not come home with a tattoo, I'll keep everyone posted on that. Partly because my brother is all like, oh we should all go get tattoos cause we're all here but Todd. And I'm like, YES! and my parents are like, maybe. So we'll see how that goes. lol

Well, anyway, I need to get writing, hope everyone is having a good week!

Psalm 121

No comments:

Post a Comment