12.24.2008

So this is Christmas?

I was in an article today in the Post-Dispatch. I was so proud of it and what I was doing. Personally, I thought I was doing a great thing by speaking and telling my story. My mom, on the other hand, didn't. She means well, I think, but she just doesn't understand. Just because I was baptized as a baby and confirmed, even though I was a non-believer, dosen't mean I'm a Christian. But because I've seen what God has done for me in my life and given my life to Jesus Christ, I am one. I owe everything to Jesus becuase he died for me, and that's the best Christmas gift ANYONE could ever ask for.

I also didn't win this contest, but that's ok, cause the winner was picked at random, and I'm tottaly fine with it. I was maybe upset for all of 30 secounds. But Blake's all like, you need to write to him and make him give you the prize. I'll write to him. And he's taking it out of control. I know he means well, but if I really was mad, I would try and do something, but I'm not.

Oh well, I guess life doesn't always go according to plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment