8.16.2009

Come Away With Me

I'm pretty sure that today was the worst day of work ever! Ok, not only did I have to ride in a police car (I'll explain in just a minute) but I got out 10 minutes late because the shift on duty was taking a 20 minute break.

AND that same shift on duty also left the place a mess last night when she closed and her cousin was in the store after hours, which is a big no no. But Brooke and Jo-Jo spent like, an hour cleaning up after her. Sam just needs to get her shit together if she wants to keep her job.

But so then later on in the day, this guy comes in and is acting really weird. He was all shaky and jittery and was just not right. But so he paid for his drink, in quarters, and then asked for a straw. He walked over to the condament bar and then left. And when he got to his car, he booked it out of there. Turns out, he stole about $10 worth of tips from us and another customer's iPhone. She filed a police report and I ended up having to go with the police to see if this guy they did catch was the guy that was in the store. It wasn't, but riding in the back of that cruiser sure was neat.

As soon as I got back to the store, I tried to get as much stuff done as I could cause Sam was not in a good mood and I just wanted to get out of there. I ended up leaving 10 minutes late because she decieded to take a 25 minute break.

In a way, I'm kinda glad I have to go back to school tomorrow because then I don't have to deal with work as much, which is really nice and I can just focus on school.

And a hint to anyone who is stressing, Norah Jones is a great way to relax. I love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment