6.19.2011

Brownies. Pies. Cookies.

My list of things I want to make is growing quite rapidly. Sure, I cook healthy stuff like zucchini and take my vitamins, but there is just something about taking a tray of warm cookies out of the oven. It's heaven.

So far, my list consists of

Dark Chocolate Brownies
Peach Pie with Crumble Topping
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
more Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

It kinda sucks living alone, 'cause I feel like a lot of this stuff has the potential to go to waste. Good thing I have my wonderful friends at Wormhole Coffee (my favorite coffee shop ever). They will gladly take all my unwanted baked goods. Maybe I'll make them all a proper dinner one day instead of getting them fat with cookies and banana bread.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't cinnamon sugar cookies also known as snickerdoodles?

    ReplyDelete