7.29.2011

Favorite Things #2

1. Watercolors!
I found this while procrastinating on Tumblr! How beautiful is this?

2. Yummy Soaps!
Can you believe that this is soap?? I couldn't either! I can't wait to try LoveLeeSoaps!

3. Typewriter
Does anyone want to be a dear and buy this for me? I'm so in love with it! The bright red finish looks fantastic against the black keys. Want. So badly. Check out the rest of the etsy store if you want more vintage love!

4. Homemade Pretzels!
How could you not want to eat this tasty thing? Once I get settled into my new place, I'm making this, as well as another recipe from Shutterbean. She knows what she's doing. It's awesome. 

5. Trader Joe's Sparkling French Berry Lemonade
I'm sooooo addicted to this stuff right now. It's THE perfect addition to any Summer Time treat. Try it. You'll be hooked. But don't come crying to me when you end up buying three bottles that last you one night. 

1 comment:

  1. i had a little blue manual typewriter when i was a kid... you make me miss it. i remember it in the big dumpster when we were moving... and it took so much self-control for me not to dive in after it :(

    ReplyDelete