2.17.2009

Quickfire




Ok...That video is like, the coolest video ever!

A lot of things have been on my mind latly. Well...Maninly just the issue I have with Katie right now. I really wanna be with James (who is like the most amazing guy ever) but I made this oath with Katie that I wouldn't date until the summer. And she even told me that it wouldn't be a good idea for me to hang out with James anymore because he might get the wrong idea. But with James, everything feels right. He is willing to wait for me, which is tottaly radd. =] But I'm a little scared that he'll lose intrest and find someone else before he leaves for college. I keep praying about it and I really do think that God wants James and I to be together. I'll just keep praying about and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment