3.07.2011

The Cave

This weekend, I learned a lot about myself.

I realized how painfully shy I actually am.

I realized that pancakes taste better after midnight.

I (already knew but was re-affirmed) that I have an amazing boyfriend.

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I am attractive.

So that doesn't seem like a lot when I list it all out, but for a weekend it's not that bad.


My boy was super sweet this weekend. I adore spending time with him. My birthday is in 11 days, but he gave me my present early. It was this beautiful dress from ModCloth that I had shown him a few weeks before, gushing over it and how pretty I thought it was, but I was unwilling to buy it for myself. My heart stopped when I saw it and almost started crying; I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I'm so lucky to have a guy like him in my life. =]

As for the fitness side of me, it's going pretty well. Ran 2 miles this morning and discovered that Phoenix, is amazing to listen to while you run. When I move to Irving Park I'll probably listen to them while I run outside because it usually takes me almost the whole album to run 2.25 miles. Not a lot, I know, but I'm working on it.

I want Spring to come. So badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment