5.01.2011

Starting Off Right

Happy May everyone!

I thought I'd start off May with a playlist. Since I have finals coming up during the next two weeks, posts will be slightly limited (maybe), but I will try and update as much as I can.

1. Our Song - The Spill Canvas
2. Mysterious Power - Ezra Furman & The Harpoons
4. I Want To Know Your Plans - Say Anything
5. Two Tongues - The Spill Canvas
6. When We Fall In - Sean Hayes
7. Ghouls - We Are Scientists 
8. Teenage Wasteland - Ezra Furman & The Harpoons
9. At Or With Me - Jack Johnson
9. Lost Kid - The Apache Relay
10. Any Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' - Glee Cast (Judge all you want. I love Glee)
11. Savannah - Relient K
12. Coffee Shop Soundtrack - All Time Low
13. Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
14. Forget and Not Slow Down - Relient K
15. After Hours- We Are Scientists

But yeah. This is what I'm listening to today while I study and be a college student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment