1.08.2012

Oreo Milkshake

This has been one of those weeks. One of those weeks where the sink is always full of dishes and it's too cold to leave the house. One of those weeks where you watch too much Star Wars (as if that's a thing) and eat the saltiest popcorn.One of those weeks where both you and your roommate forget the question that said roommate asked you. Weeks like these require an indulgence. An indulgence like, oh, an Oreo Milkshake.

This shake was awesome. So awesome, I shared it with my roommate. I'd share it with you, too. It's that tasty.

It's so easy and simple to make. So glad I stumbled upon this.








Ingredients:

4 tsp. chocolate syrup
8 Oreo cookies
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened


Spoon (or eyeball) 1 tsp. chocolate syrup into 4 glasses (or be like me and use 2 glasses). Roll each glass to coat bottom and inside of glass. Finely chop 4 cookies; set aside.

Quarter remaining cookies; place into blender. (I don't have a blender, I have a Magic Stick. Its like a handheld blender and it's super easy to use.) Add milk and ice cream; blend until smooth.

Pour into prepared glasses; topped with chopped cookies. Serve and enjoy!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment