1.17.2012

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Today was my first day back to school. I usually don't have time to make and eat a good breakfast. In the winter all I want to do is stay in my warm bed. But who doesn't?

So this morning, I made myself a strawberry banana smoothie. I keep wanting to write 'milkshake'. Maybe that's my subconscious trying to tell me something.


I only used 4 ingredients. That's it. Perfect for an early morning. 


Threw it all in the blender cup. Yes, I have a blender cup. My blender stick is my best friend in the kitchen. It's magic. 


It ends up being super pretty and pink and so cute in my glass. And quite tasty. 

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

1 cup milk
1 banana, sliced.
4 or 5 big frozen strawberries
3 heaping spoonfuls of plain (or vanilla) yogurt

Place all ingredients into a blender or blending cup. Blend until smooth. Pour into a pretty glass and enjoy! 

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment