3.15.2012

Polaroid Love :: Vol. 1

Recently, I acquired a Polaroid camera. For me, it was love at first 'snap'. This thing is a beast and I love taking pictures with it. I'm still learning how to take pictures with it. If you guys have any tips, I would love to hear them!! Any requests are welcome as well. =]

First picture was of my bike! Go figure, right?

(Kind of) Washed out picture of breakfast one morning.

Steph blowing a straw at me. Again, washed out a bit =/

Tried to take a picture of a bike outside. Should have shielded it better. 

Sitting at Wormhole at their new espresso bar. If you look closely, you can see a wild barista in the background.
First day of wearing shorts without tights on!


2 comments:

  1. I like them! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kind of wonder if there is something in the camera that is making them "washed out" as you call it. none of the pictures look crisp. if you are brave, you should think about taking it apart and cleaning it out.

    ReplyDelete