3.01.2012

Thursday Mix Tape:: March 1, 2012

My roommate is currently en route to St. Louis, which means a quiet night for me. Laundry, homework, cleaning, etc. We don't have cable, so I like to listen to music while I do this. It keeps me motivated, too! Spring is just around the corner, so I've been in a mix of music moods recently. Lets see where this goes...

1. Ghouls -- We Are Scientists
2. Somebody That I Used To Know (Cover) -- Walk Off The Earth
3. Chicago -- Sufjan Stevens
4. The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most -- Dashboard Confessional
5. When We Fall In -- Sean Hayes
6. I Want To Know Your Plans -- Say Anything
7. Countdown -- Phoenix
8. Gay Pirates -- Cosmo Jarvis
9. Foxes Mate For Life -- Born Ruffians
10. Roll Away Your Stone -- Mumford & Sons
11. Rumor Has It -- Adele
12. Hide And Seek -- Imogen Heap
13. You Are A Tourist -- Death Cab For Cutie
14. The Quiet I Keep -- Thankful Tree
15. Carry This Picture -- Dashboard Confessional
16. Absinthe Party At The Fly Honey Warehouse -- Minus The Bear
17. Fragile Bird -- City and Colour
18. Give Me Something -- Bo and the Locomotive
19. Why Bother? -- Weezer
20. Eye Know -- De La Soul

Here is a link to a playlist I made on YouTube! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment