2.22.2011

Cloudy Skies

Today is the 3rd or 4th gloomy day we've had in a row. It's awful. It had been so sunny and beautiful for most of last week and now it seems as if winter has come back.

I woke up this morning not really wanting to work out, but after seeing my friend Shane and then Kat Von D tweet about how they were either going to work out or wanting to work out, I took it as a sign. So on my sneakers went and I hit the treadmill. I only ran 1.5 miles, but it has been a while since I worked out last and I didn't want to get sick like I did last time I pushed myself when I wasn't ready. Maybe tomorrow I'll run 2 or maybe I'll do the bike. Either way, I gotta keep it up because my pants are starting to fit me better! Oh happy days! I no longer have that much of a muffin top when I wear skinny jeans. Love it so much. It's very encouraging and makes me want to go eat some fruit in celebration, but I have none. I'll have to pick some up next time I go to the store. Once it gets nicer out I think I may even make the trek to Whole Foods and get a grapefruit or two and a few other things as a nice little treat to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment