2.09.2011

M79

I want to start dressing better, but since the high so far today has been 9 degrees, it's kind of hard. Just motivating myself to get out of my bed is hard enough, but trying to look like I have any fashion since at all is even worse.

Summer, or just warm weather in general, can't come sooner. I have so many dresses and skirts and outfits galore. Feeling the heat of the sun on my face is incredible.

Since I've decided to start working out again, all my clothes will look even better this summer. The thing I miss most about playing sports in high school was that my legs ALWAYS looked good. Oh well, c'est la vie.

My workout last night was awesome, I had this fantastic burst of energy right before working out and I didn't even start to feel tired until towards the end. I'll push myself a little harder tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment